The owner of the online shop at www.radominiatures.com is:
Radosław Pituch No Limits
Syrenki 7, 05-500 Piaseczno Poland
Tax ID No.: 123-112-33-41
I. General provisions:
- These regulations set forth the rules for using our online shop, order fulfillment, order delivery, claim handling, and customer rights to withdraw from an agreement.
- To use our shop and submit orders, you must have a computer with internet access, and an internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera.
We are not responsible for actions taken by third parties with whom you share your login information.
2. Who is responsible for your personal data?
Radoslaw Pituch No Limits (later to be reffered as Operator), is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under the Polish law system, which implements in accodrnance the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC).
3. Where is your personal data stored?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
4. What types of personal data do we collect?
We will collect personal data that you submit to us, for example, when you place orders, contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org or participate in competitions or newsletter campaigns. The personal data that you submit to us may for example include contact information, date of birth and payment information. In addition we may collect certain personal data from external sources such as credit information and address updates.
5. How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
– To create and manage your personal account at radominiatures.com
– To process your orders and returns via our online services
— To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
– To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
– To send marketing offers such as newsletters
– To notify the winners in competitions arranged online
– To manage your account by carrying out credit checks
– To make analyses in order to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information
– To validate that you are of legal age for shopping online
– To send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence our offer and services
– To test and improve our systems by which the services are provided
– To prevent misuse or improper use of our services
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted.
6. What are your rights?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time (free of charge, once a year). If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book-keeping rules or when there are other legitimate grounds to keep the data, such as unsettled debts. You can withdraw your consent to us using the data for marketing purposes at any time. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
7. Who has access to your personal data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, media agencies for distribution of newsletter and credit reference or debt collection agencies for the purpose of credit rating checks, payment fulfilment, identity checks and debt collection.
8. How do we protect your personal data?
Your data is protected thanks to using the WordPress engine (which radominiatures.com utilizes) and PayPal money transfer processing tool we fully protect your data from being used without consent by third parties.
There are two types of cookies: permanent and temporary (session cookies). Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 12 months. Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session. We use permanent cookies to store your choice of start page and to store your details if you select “Remember me” when you log in. We use session cookies when you use the product filtration function, to check whether you are logged in or if you put an item in your shopping bag.
You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under “Help” in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or to receive a notification each time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
We may use third-party cookies to collect statistics in aggregate form in analysis tools such as Google Analytics. The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months.
III. Order fulfillment:
- To submit an order to our shop, you must complete the following steps:
– Add the item(s) you want to the shopping cart, indicating the desired quantity of each.
– Provide a shipping address.
– Choose a payment and shipping method.
- To submit an order it is not compulsory to register an account. You can proceed your order as a guest. In this case, your personal data submited during the ordering process are immediately removed after the order is proceeded and receives the status “completed”.
- All prices shown on our website are the gross amount.
- Order fulfillment time may be different for each item, and depends on the quantity ordered. The estimated time is clearly displayed in several places during the order submission process, including just above the button for final order confirmation.
- Estimated order fulfillment times assume immediate advance payment. In case payment is delayed, your order fulfillment time may be extended.
- By “order fulfillment time,” we mean the time it takes to ship an order, not deliver it.
- The offer on our website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of commercial law, and is not a reflection of our current stock, although we take great efforts to ensure that every item marked as “available” is actually available.
- In case of orders paid in advance, reservations are activated as soon as payment is received. If payment is delayed, the item(s) may already be unavailable by the time payment is received.
- There is no minimum order amount.
- In case you fail to collect a C.O.D. shipment without a valid reason, we reserve the right to only send your orders after receiving advance payment.
- Until your order has been shipped, you may modify or cancel it. To do this, contact us via telephone, email, or the contact form on our website.
Shipping cost is a flat rate of 10 Euro to all worldwide destinations.
- If an item does not meet your expectations, even if is not defective, you can withdraw from the agreement within 14 days. To do this, send us the item together with proof-of-purchase and the return form..
- Send return to:
Radosław Pituch No Limits Syrenki 7, 05-500 Piaseczno, Poland Note: we do not accept C.O.D. shipments.
- The cost of return shipping shall be bore by the customer.
- All refunds will be made within 14 days after we receive the returned item(s) the exact same way the payment was done.
- Customers of our shop are entitled to a warranty under the conditions set out by applicable law.
- Claims must be filed using available forms.
Return the item together with proof-of-purchase and a printed copy of your claim form to the following address:
Radosław Pituch No Limits Syrenki 7, 05-500 Piaseczno Poland, Note: we do not accept C.O.D. shipments.
- The cost of return shipping shall initially be bore by the customer. If the claim is honored, it will be refunded.
- When returning items, try to minimize shipping costs. If the shipping costs are unreasonably high, we reserve the right to refuse to refund them. Please contact us in case of any doubt.